Recruitment & Job Placement FAQs
Connecting the best talent with organizations, Matrix Recruiting provides premier recruitment and job placement services across all major industries. Known for our professionalism, integrity and excellence, our consultants partner with our clients to help them achieve their professional objectives and optimal success.
Revealing more about us and our service offerings, the following shares answers to commonly asked questions about our recruitment and job placement solutions. While these answers are generally helpful, don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you are ready for more insights about how we can serve and advance your professional interests.
Call 303-515-7191 or Email Us
to Find the Right Talent for Your Team or
the Right Position to Advance Your Career
What Types of Clients Does Matrix Recruiting Serve?
Matrix Recruiting serves both job seekers looking for new opportunities and organizations looking for new talent. We use a strategic, results-driven approach to source extraordinary talent and streamline the recruitment and hiring process.
For talent, we work with professionals seeking various types of positions, including (but not exclusive to) roles as:
- Accounting & Financial Professionals
- Executive-Level Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Information Technology Professionals
- Legal Professionals
- Marketing & Sales Professionals
- Risk & Compliance Experts.
For organizations, we serve small to large private and public organizations across all major industries, including (but not exclusive to):
- Accounting, Finance & Investment
- Education & Research
- Health Care & Medical Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Professional Services, including Business Consulting and Legal Representation
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Marketing & Sales.
What Do Matrix Recruiting’s Service Offerings Include?
Matrix Recruiting provides an array of recruitment and job placement services, including (but not exclusive to):
- Executive search
- Thorough candidate screening
- Preparation for and coordination of interviews, background checks and competence testing
- Shortlisting top candidates
- Multiple hirings, as well as hiring for temporary, contractor or other positions
- Salary and benefits negotiations
- Onboarding and follow-up support (after a candidate has been hired) to promote retention.
At Matrix Recruiting, we are focused on meeting our clients’ needs, exceeding expectations and delivering superior results. Consequently, we tailor our services to candidates’ and organizations’ unique circumstances and needs – and we always go above and beyond to provide the optimal recruitment and hiring experience for both talent and organizations.
How Long Does the Recruitment Process Take?
Your organization’s needs and objectives will impact the nature and duration of the recruitment process. While our skilled consultants can provide you with a more concrete answer (after discussing your needs and goals), what we can explain here is that our cutting-edge approach saves organizations time and money in finding the best talent to fill their open position(s).
What Are Matrix Recruiting’s Fees?
Matrix Recruiting is dedicated to providing the best recruitment services at highly competitive rates. Because our fees will depend on the nature of an organization’s vacancies and goals, our consultants can provide specific answers regarding our fees, after learning more about your specific recruitment needs.
Please also be aware that:
- We offer flat-fee and contingency fee services.
- We will provide you with an upfront, written fee agreement so you know what to expect in terms of costs – and so that there are no surprises down the road.
How Do I Get Started Seeking a Job or a Professional through Matrix Recruiting?
Simply contact us via phone or email. When you reach out to Matrix Recruiting, our elite team of marketplace experts will be ready to:
- Discuss your talent or job placement needs
- Explain our process and what we can do for you
- Answer your questions and assist you with all of your recruitment or job placement needs.
Contact Matrix Recruiting for the Best in Recruitment & Career Placement Services
Call 303-515-7191 or email us to speak with an experienced consultant at Matrix Recruiting. We are ready to provide you with exceptional recruitment and job placement services so you can advance professionally while achieving your success.